Saturday

New life in a new school

Oh hey everyone! I'm writing this right after the Temasek Academy Orientation Camp, which was freaking awesome by the way. We did a whole lot of fun stuff during camp including Mass dances, which were especially awesome. Although I think I may have made myself a reputation of being over-enthusiastic ^^

Whatever.

Okay, so this sonnet is entitled "New life in a new school" and I'm not going to do a post mortem for this one because 1. I'm too lazy to write one and 2. I don't want to be over-critical on what is supposed to be a fun uplifting poem.

New life in a new school

By Oliver Nolastname


I used to be from Victoria School;
A locale where only boys used to dwell.
And when I learnt I had to start anew,
I felt that all my dreams were shot to hell…
I was to attend a new school, you see?
A school that went by the name TJC.
The leaves are at my feet, the grass is dead,
Time to wake up to TJC instead…
But then I went for orientation,
And my OG Venere was awesome
Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun
One day has ended, a new one has come
Now, it’s time for my opening debut,
Time to start a new life in a new school


Just to clarify, TJC stands for Temasek Junior College, OG for Orientation Group and Venere is the name of my group (as well for the goddess of love). Also just wanted to say that I'm really looking forward to a new year. I'm in class 1B'12, by the way, if I have any classmates reading this.

Farewell readers!

Oliver Nolastname




No comments:

Post a Comment